Welcome home!

fall is here!
4th of July/Peachtree Road Race

George the Plumber 4th of July
powered by

My Blog

Welcome home!

We are welcoming home the returning Georgia National Guard members who have been deployed overseas for most of this year.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to those still deployed overseas!

18 Comments to Welcome home!:

Comments RSS
tibet tour and travels on Sunday, May 19, 2013 9:13 AM
Hello this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!
Reply to comment

silver necklaces create elegant style Timmy Louis on Thursday, June 13, 2013 11:39 AM
German Jewelry web-site November February 5th has reported: when fashionable people are tired of the pandora beads sale , pandora uk has released a new pandora earrings uk for buyers . No matter what kinds of silver bracelets , the pandora outlet try to achieve the best zircon and the personalized Mix and match style patterns . The creative person

Double side fusible woven interlining on Monday, September 02, 2013 7:41 AM
2013 introduces this solid purple and grey iteration, retaining the split tongue, 3M reflective patches and gel cushioned sole that made it ideal for long distance.

apartments for sale turkey on Thursday, December 19, 2013 1:08 AM
I admire your thoughts and your way of expressing and putting it in front of readers is really something that I have seen after a long time Welcome home!. We need more writers like you.

immobilienmakler m√ľnchen on Saturday, April 05, 2014 7:56 AM
Nice post!! Very informative and just fantastic! I was looking for the related information. Thanks a lot, this post is very useful for me. Thank you for the nice shearing Keep it up.

Bianco on Saturday, July 12, 2014 8:06 PM
I like it when folks get together and share views. Great blog, continue the good work!

Edmonton Furniture on Monday, July 28, 2014 1:23 AM
This is really attractive article and the image is also actually very pleasant. All the content is really helpful for me. item production actually informative. Thanks sharing it.

Sportwetten on Thursday, August 14, 2014 8:39 AM
Die Las Vegas-Buchmacher bieten Gegenwart die Chance zu spielen in der Trost der eigenen Wohnsitz.Sollten Sie Muessen Sie Wette die , die der Streifen wird Naehe?

title loan huntsville on Sunday, August 24, 2014 6:31 AM
Any fairly examine program distribute all around year around, permits you to drastically eliminate settlement per month. you need to makes least monthly monthly premiums, or maybe you'll be able to heap any fairly entire inside the littlest quantity examine once you also as. Any time somebody heap b, somebody restriction the length of this kind of mortgage and to boot avoid in conjunction with fascination value. the particular subject disposition decisions are uncomplicated fascination disposition decisions. on the marketplace for you, so you'll be able to settle your mortgage inside the start and additionally facilitate save fascination around the mortgage.

antyradary, alkomaty on Saturday, September 06, 2014 10:16 AM
available in a very specialized style, that could be an extra form of image points of interest. which, to get not one person can be snug together with very good.

office furniture west palm beach on Wednesday, October 08, 2014 1:35 PM
This is the great time to buy furniture. I think most of the shop owner give a huge discount for the customer one or two days in a year. I think that is the best time to buy that product.

adresy on Thursday, October 09, 2014 9:02 AM
Particularly acceptable for typically the hallway bedecked with 50's style In element, sometimes it is really worth to find a company who never only

ray ban clubmaster sunglasses on Thursday, December 18, 2014 9:04 PM
I precisely had to appreciate you again. I'm not certain the things that I would have tried without the entire pointers shown by you on such field. It was actually an absolute challenging dilemma in my view, however , coming across a expert form you processed the issue took me to jump over fulfillment. I'm happier for your service and in addition hope that you comprehend what a powerful job you are accomplishing instructing the others through the use of a site. Most probably you haven't come across any of us.

Enjoy Your Rocker Recliner on Saturday, February 07, 2015 12:07 PM
While it is common for wood rockers and metal springs to occasionally make a little noise, it should never be loud or consistent enough to drive you out of your chair. To help you avoid making a costly mistake and purchasing a noisy rocker recliner, we have put together a review to help you rock and relax in quiet.

strony www on Saturday, April 18, 2015 9:05 AM
This method of outdated fashion, most surely fashionable, , in process doesn't work completely However, continually give consideration to the whole set of solutions thereafter discover the correct alternative actually need to run case

Ryan Bartlett on Sunday, December 20, 2015 1:52 PM
Oh my own!!! You happen to be just too true to become excellent. How would you manage to create and exploration on such amazing issues? You've got motivated myself to be effective trickier right now.

Blandowski on Wednesday, January 13, 2016 11:24 PM
You could definitely see your enthusiasm in the article you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

Hu Stuart on Friday, March 09, 2018 5:29 AM